485 pages, 156k words, two and a half straight months of work later… and I am FINALLY done reworking this draft of TDM3! It was a big job, but I’m proud of myself for writing just about 100(!) pages over the past four days and for beating my April 1st deadline. I need to clean it up a bit before sending it off to my editor (especially the aforementioned 100 pages, because, for real, on my ninth straight hour of writing today my brain wanted so badly to write “belew” instead of “blue” LOL). Also excited because:
- I now have time to finish my taxes!
- I have time to clean my apartment!
- My primary hours of operation on the weekends no longer are 12 PM - 4 AM! (I AM A MOLE CREATURE NO MORE!)
- I get to see my friends again!
- I get to work on something else for a while!!
In other words, night, y’all!
P.S. Are you ready to find out the title?? It’s coming atcha VERY SOON!